ILLOVO SUGAR LIMITED is Africa’s largest sugar producer and a significant manufacturer of downstream products, with agricultural, manufacturing and other interests extending over SIX countries.
Illovo is listed on the JSE and is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc. We strive to be a moral performance- focused organization and where they are challenged to go the extra-mile. The company currently offers bursaries in the field of Electrical (Heavy), Electrical (Light), Mechanical and Chemical Engineering.
Who are legible to apply?
Learners who are in their final year of schooling and who have passed subjects i.e. Maths, Science and English identified as relevant to the business needs of Illovo Sugar Ltd.
Students currently studying at either University or Technikon, who have above average academic results.
Please note that students who are studying at Technikon will be sponsored to do their in-service training as part of the bursary on condition that they go on to complete their B.Tech Degree.
Illovo offers a full bursary which covers academic fees (including registration, tuition and examination fees), accommodation, meals and prescribed books.
The student must be prepared to work for the Company at it’s discretion during vacations. Similarly a student may be required to complete course related practical training at one of Illovo’s Operating Centres.
Students who have an above average dedication and drive, with an interest in pursuing a successful career with Illovo are welcomed to apply.
BURSARY PROGRAMME IS CLOSED FOR THE YEAR
STEPS TO FOLLOW IN THE BURSARY APPLICATION PROCESS
- Download this document - this will help you gather the information that is required in your online application.
- Ensure that you have an email address that you can use to activate your account. If you do not have an email account, visit www.yahoo.com and create one.
- Return to this page and click the "Apply" link. This will direct you to a registration page
- Enter your details on the registration page and hit Submit
- An email will be sent to your Email account. You need to log in to your email account and wait for your activation email to come through. Sometimes your activation email can get caught in your junk or spam filters. If this is the case and you don't receive an activation email, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address and the IT team will activate your account.
- Once you have activated your account, return to www.searchillovo.co.za and login. Complete your Personal, School, and Tertiary details – have the document with the information required (step 1) open on your computer so you can cut and paste the information across. This will help you through the process and ensure that your details are saved before timing out.
- Should you have ay difficulties you can email email@example.com
We wish you all the best for your application. The support team is here to help you.
Please do not hesitate to ask for assistance.